[SOLVED] Would this USB adapter work with an IDE drive?

Hello! I have an 8gb 5400rpm IDE drive from a relatives Windows XP dell laptop. This drive is from 2005 and was pulled before the laptop was recycled. The laptop was used until 2013 where it got into a BSOD loop.
I don't know why this BSOD happened or what the error was, but I do know it was in the same bag as a coke that spilled, but it didn't get wet I don't think. It continued to work for another few hours just fine, so I think its coincidence. This is about all I know.

This drive has sat in a drawer since a replacement laptop was bought. I'm curious if any old pictures or anything is on it.

I have this USB to IDE adapter: https://www.walmart.com/ip/AGPtek-S...xkCsrdFnkGu2im3x4rHSp3ZduTceRuPBoC46UQAvD_BwE
I plugged it into the drive and heard a few clicks but no motor spin. I unplugged it and plugged it back in. No noise.
Windows 10 does something odd when I plug it in. No notifications and nothing in disk management, but if I go to this PC I see a green bar slowly move across the top. This doesnt happen without the drive.

Is power the issue? The adapter is USB 2 only, so it may not power the drive well This adapter comes with a separate Molex power supply for power, but obviously, this is for desktop drives. The adapter warms up.

But its a laptop IDE drive. Where do i plug the power in?

The adapter is Molex, which obviously doesnt plug into the laptop drive?
jumperblock.jpg