[SOLVED] Would water cooling reduce the heat coming from my pc case more than case fans?

joddy

Commendable
Jun 8, 2018
My pc is located in a room that is small and has gets very warm due to the sun being pointed directly at my room nearly all day. This is made worse with the heat that comes from behind my pc case under my desk. I was wondering if water cooling would reduce the amount of heat that comes from the case. As far as i know the fan set up is correct, with 3 front case fans sucking air in and my cpu cooler blowing out the back of the case along with 2 fans blowing out the case also. But with the room being so warm its just sucking warm air into the case and evening more warming air back out. My CPU and GPU never really go over 60 degrees.

My setup is i7 8700k, RTX 2070, 16GB 3200mhz ram, Asrock z370 extreme 4 motherboard, cryorig cr-h7a cpu cooler and a Corsair Crystal 460X RGB Midi-Tower computer Case .

Solution
No. The components are producing the exact same amount of heat.

A liquid cooler just moves the transfer to the air from the big fins directly on the CPU, to the fins in the radiator.

It is the same amount of heat generated.

USAFRet

Titan
No. The components are producing the exact same amount of heat.

A liquid cooler just moves the transfer to the air from the big fins directly on the CPU, to the fins in the radiator.

It is the same amount of heat generated.

Solution