Would you buy this?

guinness

I don't see anything wrong with that auction. Major credit cards are good.
Wire Transfers are bad.

tim (NH)

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6159349449&ssPageName=ADME:B:WN:US:1
>
> Ok... looks up and up on the front of it... until you see that the guy
> will take "visa/master card/discover" through his business... you just
> need to phone/fax/e-mail your card info to him... AND he has 0 feedback...
>
> I wonder if the bidders even realize this...

Umm... maybe your right... it just flagged me as fishy when he had no
feedback and is asking for credit card info...

"guinness" <guinnessREMOVE@aspi.net> wrote in message
>I don't see anything wrong with that auction. Major credit cards are
>good. Wire Transfers are bad.
>
> tim (NH)
>
> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6159349449&ssPageName=ADME:B:WN:US:1
>>
>> Ok... looks up and up on the front of it... until you see that the guy
>> will take "visa/master card/discover" through his business... you just
>> need to phone/fax/e-mail your card info to him... AND he has 0
>> feedback...
>>
>> I wonder if the bidders even realize this...

Heh, maybe the crooks are moving from e-mail to eBay.

"I'm from Kenya and my husband just died..." :)

Bill

> Umm... maybe your right... it just flagged me as fishy when he had no
> feedback and is asking for credit card info...
>

> "guinness" <guinnessREMOVE@aspi.net> wrote in message
>> I don't see anything wrong with that auction. Major credit cards are
>> good. Wire Transfers are bad.
>>
>> tim (NH)
>>
>> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6159349449&ssPageName=ADM
>>> E:B:WN:US:1
>>>
>>> Ok... looks up and up on the front of it... until you see that the guy
>>> will take "visa/master card/discover" through his business... you just
>>> need to phone/fax/e-mail your card info to him... AND he has 0
>>> feedback...
>>>
>>> I wonder if the bidders even realize this...

guinness

>>> Heh, maybe the crooks are moving from e-mail to eBay.

Theres plenty of them on ebay..some with hijacked acct's....almost every day
a pinball shows up that is fraud... Wire Transfer Only!

tim (NH)

"Weade" <ripper@fast.net> wrote in message
> Heh, maybe the crooks are moving from e-mail to eBay.
>
> "I'm from Kenya and my husband just died..." :)
>
> Bill
>
>> Umm... maybe your right... it just flagged me as fishy when he had no
>> feedback and is asking for credit card info...
>>

>> "guinness" <guinnessREMOVE@aspi.net> wrote in message
>>> I don't see anything wrong with that auction. Major credit cards are
>>> good. Wire Transfers are bad.
>>>
>>> tim (NH)
>>>
>>> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

What's in your wallet?

get a no hassle card and if the item don't show up you can call the credit
card co. much better than dealing with pay pal.

I was watching a Capcom A board he had for sale. The only thing that
kept me from bidding was the credit card only payments with no feedback.
I wasn't concerned that he wouldn't ship the item. I was concerned that
he would take my card information and buy stuff with it. I thought it
best to wait until he get some feedback under his belt.

In article <HuHXd.4589083$f47.820680@news.easynews.com>,
spam@drindustries.com says...