Wow!!!! 20,000nps at Buried Treasure

Star

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

I didn't actually intend to play, it was a spur of the moment thing. I
pulled a ticket and one 20,000nps. :D:D:D I'm pretty happy at the moment!

which game is that then?

Star wrote:
> I didn't actually intend to play, it was a spur of the moment thing. I
> pulled a ticket and one 20,000nps. :D:D:D I'm pretty happy at the moment!

Congrats!!!

"Star" <athleticgirl@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>I didn't actually intend to play, it was a spur of the moment thing. I
> pulled a ticket and one 20,000nps. :D:D:D I'm pretty happy at the moment!

"Star" <athleticgirl@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>I didn't actually intend to play, it was a spur of the moment thing. I
> pulled a ticket and one 20,000nps. :D:D:D I'm pretty happy at the moment!

Congrats!! Did you get the avatar?

daramark

Buried Treasure, on Krawk Island. It costs 300NP to play, but sometimes the
payoff is huge.