WoW BSOD Page fault in Nonpaged Area.

Feb 4, 2019
So if you guys played the new World of Warcraft there's a talking head that appears at the bottom when doing stuff in the game(I'll add a picture).

When it appears my monitor colors get distorted and I get "No signal". Light turns orange and then turns green again so it kinda restarts, but doesn't work anymore. I can hear sound and I can see some kind of flicker when I alt tab for the first time. All I can do is restart with power button.

One time I got lucky and got a Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD. But that happened only once. Just 5 min ago I tried BlueScreenView and crashed again but there's no logs so I guess it's not the BSOD everytime.

Also I felt like when I did chkdsk I was able to survive without crashing longer. Maybe just looks like it or a coincidence though. Google says to search for "winnit" to see logs in the event viewer but can't find it.

Some people say its RAM, others say it's drivers, but nothing works. I wonder why only one game though. And do RAM just start not working out of nowhere? Done the tests but they don't show anything. Done Defrag, disk check, memory check, uninstall AVG, drivers reinstall, HWmonitor test, Memory diagnostic. Also got all logs checked by Blizz support.

Talking head frame example - https://imgur.com/a/i7VLSeR

By the way how do I upload text files?

Feb 4, 2019
Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™i5 Quad Core Processor i5-7400 (3.0GHz) 6MB Cache
Motherboard ASUS® H110M-R: Micro-ATX, DDR4, LG1151, USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs
Memory (RAM) 8GB HyperX FURY DDR4 2133MHz (2 x 4GB)
Graphics Card 4GB AMD RADEON™ RX 470 - HDMI, DP, DVI - DX® 12
Power Supply CORSAIR 450W VS SERIES™ VS-450 POWER SUPPLY

Yes, every possible fix and scan is done.

New info - seems like sometimes I'm able to tab out of the crash, pc just lags out for 20 seconds and goes back to normal.

Feb 4, 2019
So can the power supply just go bad out of nowhere? Would like to know about why this could happen.

Also I was thinking about upgrading my pc after this happened. It's quite bad obviously. Got recommended some stuff but I would like to just replace it part by part and I don't even know if I can without screwing something up.

Feb 4, 2019
Ok so after alt tabbing out of the crash I found some different logs. Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

This one matches with every other person's crashes, flickering and stuff. I think this is it. The working solution seems to be setting TDR level to different values but still crashing. I had to create my own key because it wasn't there but maybe that doesn't mean anything, dunno. Feel kinda good about this TDR thing, any ideas what else I can change in there?