Wow - fishing pool in Darkshore - where is it?

I've searched the hole beach, but can not find til fishes the fisherman i
Auberdine want. Do you know where it is? Thanks for answer. Bernt E

"Notteliten" <nottelitens@yahoo.no> wrote in message
> I've searched the hole beach, but can not find til fishes the fisherman i
> Auberdine want. Do you know where it is? Thanks for answer. Bernt E

If you mean Bubber Gump's quest, just stay next to him and you will catch
the fish you need.

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:54:39 GMT, Slice wrote:

> "Notteliten" <nottelitens@yahoo.no> wrote in message
>> I've searched the hole beach, but can not find til fishes the fisherman i
>> Auberdine want. Do you know where it is? Thanks for answer. Bernt E
>
> If you mean Bubber Gump's quest, just stay next to him and you will catch
> the fish you need.

Even if I don't have fishing skills?

> Even if I don't have fishing skills?

I found the clue when I spoke to the fisherman