WoW: Mists of Pandaria In-Game Cinematics Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

azraa

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012
Me neither man. I've played since TBC and the whole Pandaria Lore is just awesome for me, seriously.
But since they changed the talent trees in Cata, I lost intereset. A lot. The game has no more calculations or actual thought involved in tactics and stat researching.

Old news, I play on one those "other" servers and these were already leaked out last week or so. I personally think MoP is crap due to how they scrapped the talent trees down enough to even a toddler could play. As for other things I am almost convinced that this will be the last expansion for the game given how badly Blizz has done with cata and how much worse mop will be. So I am expecting that a lot will either quit the game for good or go to a TBC or wotlk p.server.

G

I played WoW when it first came and played all vainilla content but blizz destroyed the community. This expansion is a joke, kung-fu panda + pokemon..... no thanks.

Im waiting for Guild Wars 2 which will bring a fresh perspective without WoW problems.

G

Lots of advertising of WoW Kung Fu Panda expansion recently on Toms....

When Guild Wars 2 comes on the 25 I want to see headlines news about breaking records and how good it is. :)

kensingtron

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2011
[citation][nom]mmo-player2[/nom]Lots of advertising of WoW Kung Fu Panda expansion recently on Toms....When Guild Wars 2 comes on the 25 I want to see headlines news about breaking records and how good it is.[/citation]

One word "AdBlock"

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
cinematics look good but in the actual gameplay the combat is boring, attacks with a sword are basically the character doing the same swinging motion over and over (not even touching the enemy) and the enemy life bar going down slightly each time as the only reaction to the hit.

it is basically the combat system of the pokemon games for the gameboy but with slightly better animation.

electrontau

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2010
Personally not a big fan of MMORPG but WoW is still the king, So many came to dethrone it... Rift, SWTOR... all failed. Great things were said about SWTOR and yet it failed... People are saying great things about GW2 and it will fail as well.

G

Hahaha, it's comical to see WoW players complaining that WoW is being "dumbed down," and that "a toddler could play."

Welcome to everyone else's world! Your game has been at the cutting edge of pandering to casual players since shortly after its inception into gaming culture.
Somehow, this is bitterly satisfying.

cburke82

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011
was thinking about comming back after a year or so away. I herd there was a new expansion comming out but had not looked into it much. PANDAS lol I think i will be staying away. How did they even comeup with the idea of adding a panda race is this game produced by Disney? lol

schnitter

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
[citation][nom]bejabbers[/nom]Underwhelming... I expect better from Blizzard.[/citation]

From Blizzard yes, from Activision Blizzard (what they are now) absolutely NOT.

Killed Diablo 3 and WoW with the Cata xpan.

G

hahahaha just look at that shit... cant even try to compete with gw2 with that crap.

csbeer

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011
Played since vanilla and WoW is still alive and kicking (2 more expansions likely). As a casual gamer, I've got to give it to Blizzard for giving me a game that I can just re-up by subscription and have fun with a few BGs or whatever your pleasure is. I've been through way too many competitors to even bother with any new releases, if I feel like smacking down some 8th graders and housewives, I always have an outlet in WoW ;D.

jeffredo

Distinguished
Haven't played in over a year now (after five years). I have no desire to start again after watching these. Cata was the last nail in the coffin and Kung Fu panda can't pull it out.

degree60

Honorable
May 16, 2012
Can't wait for this, i've played wow on and off since vanilla, and i've enjoyed each expansion, maybe not each as much as the other, but still enjoyed it nevertheless.I've tried other mmo's like guild wars, but the game play is never as good. The new up and coming GW2 looks amazing, the gameplay doesn't look great at all, I will rather spend my money on a subscription game like wow that has never let me down before than waste money on a great looking game that has poor gameplay.Personally I don't think "dumbing down" a game takes anything away from it, rather it enables someone to log in and play and let it come down to skill , instead of crunching numbers on a calculator every tme u think about changing something, and letting that become the deciding factor,that's no fun.At least to most people.

olaf

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2011
booooring :D lovely to see toms found MMoChampion :D ever since the announcement last year this thing realy did't interest me ... after 5 years of degrading wow is just bleah now ...

Gundam288

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
[citation][nom]azraa[/nom]Me neither man. I've played since TBC and the whole Pandaria Lore is just awesome for me, seriously. But since they changed the talent trees in Cata, I lost intereset. A lot. The game has no more calculations or actual thought involved in tactics and stat researching.[/citation]
I started in mid TBC and I lost intrest in WoW as well. I couldn't even get from 80 to 85 for cata.

WotLK kinda messed up a few things for me, then Cata did the rest. =/

As for an MMO now a days, Path of Exile has taken WoW's place for me quite well, and I'm very happy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.