Wow,P67 deluxe at 125$

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

liao24hoho

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
the new rev3 P67 deluxe ASUS board is priced at 125$ on Amazon,although it is not in stock...........

wonder why it is so cheap,I will buy one as soon as it is in stock

Solution
lol this is just big business that likes to screw with our minds for fun. Seriously though, I've been watching the mobos become available and unavailable throughout the day; why cant they just list the mainstream mobos lol

tkanavy

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
It almost seems a little shady that the ONLY available boards are the ones that likely don't sell as well because they have less mainstream appeal. Makes you wonder if they think those of us who are waiting for the boards will jump on one of these out of desperation. I admit it, I tossed around the idea of that Maximus IV before I came to my fiscal senses ;)

This Amazon thing is really odd, but the prices reflect the ACTUAL item model number, which is why I don't think any of us will get the boards we ordered. They would be eating a lot of losses.

tkanavy

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
It almost seems a little shady that the ONLY available boards are the ones that likely don't sell as well because they have less mainstream appeal. Makes you wonder if they think those of us who are waiting for the boards will jump on one of these out of desperation. I admit it, I tossed around the idea of that Maximus IV before I came to my fiscal senses ;)

This Amazon thing is really odd, but the prices reflect the ACTUAL item model number, which is why I don't think any of us will get the boards we ordered. They would be eating a lot of losses.

Ruka

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2011
ordered 1 at the 143 price, sent off an e-mail and confirmed that what I ordered is what I'll be getting but no response to that yet.
I found the phone number for Electronica Direct and tried to call them but their office hours on Friday are 10am to noon... :eek: wish I had those kind of Friday hours.

justbrewit

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011

LOL, if my board comes in as an h67... you can buy it off me ^_^

sleekblackroadster

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2010
to those of you who bought them on amazon were they in stock for purchase from amazon.com on all these listings and sold out really quick?

now they all say they are temporarily out of stock but they do seem to have some wonky prices.

this is just like how the 510 series ssds were listed a few days ago and then they got the picture and then the next day they had proper listings up.

i don't want to purchase an out of stock item unless i know they are gonna have more imminently.. ughh

sleekblackroadster

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2010

mbooth1234

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2011
lol this is just big business that likes to screw with our minds for fun. Seriously though, I've been watching the mobos become available and unavailable throughout the day; why cant they just list the mainstream mobos lol

Solution

liao24hoho

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
the list is fixed and now Amazon put the right title on it(
ASUS LGA 1155 Corporate Stable Model Intel H67 DDR3 1333 Micro ATX Motherboard P8H67-M PRO/CSM )
but we will see how they respond to their reply"confirmed correct".

TRENDING THREADS