playing the game. As far as i care about it, Blizzard can keep that one.
Blizzard make greate games but that's one i wont buy.

Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

On 2005-03-21, Jake Mysterio <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote:
> World of Warcraft. From what i've looked at on the screenshots it looks like
> an awesome game. The only thing that i dislike about it is it's online only.
> I don't mind the idea of being able to play online but i refuse to pay $90+
> for a game and then have to pay more money just to have the priviledge of
> playing the game. As far as i care about it, Blizzard can keep that one.
> Blizzard make greate games but that's one i wont buy.

Same here, just another annoying bill to pay each month. The game should be
free for download, and online play could then be charged. Maybe when the
game is old enough, and there's no online fee, then I'll play. Until then,
Diablo 2. :)

--
Vladimir Niksic
vniksic@inet.h

I'd say 15$ a month for constant entertainment is quite worth it. You
could work 3 hours a month at McDonalds to pay it off :p.

lister

You can now get a server patch so that you don't have to be online to play.