Wrong command in poweshell

thedeadlylordgaming

Proper
BANNED
Sep 25, 2018
Hey i tried to the command in powershell that removes the xbox app. I opend powershell and i was supposed to type Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage and i typed Get-AppxPackage | Remove AppxPackage and then a lot of things came up but i dont know if it did something or not. Please help me i wanna know if i messed something up

Solution
Hi, I just tested this. If what you seen is the same thing in the below picture that is in red letters, then don't worry about it. That just says "Hey, I don't understand the command. Please type it right."

ps-ss.png
If it was something different then it's hard to tell what you've done without seeing exactly what it said.

I really wouldn't worry about it too much. Test things out and make sure everything is still working and be more careful next time.

I think I used CCleaner to remove all of those junk apps (avoid the Registry cleaner in CCleaner). In CCleaner, choose the "Tools" option on the left and then go to "Uninstall".

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I just tested this. If what you seen is the same thing in the below picture that is in red letters, then don't worry about it. That just says "Hey, I don't understand the command. Please type it right."

ps-ss.png
If it was something different then it's hard to tell what you've done without seeing exactly what it said.

I really wouldn't worry about it too much. Test things out and make sure everything is still working and be more careful next time.

I think I used CCleaner to remove all of those junk apps (avoid the Registry cleaner in CCleaner). In CCleaner, choose the "Tools" option on the left and then go to "Uninstall".

Solution

thedeadlylordgaming

Proper
BANNED
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you for your answer but sadly what you have taken a picture of is not what it said on my screen. On my screen it was like a long purple thing that came up with a lot of text that i didnt know what meant. Btw i logged on to my pc today and i and everything seems to be working well but i still dont know if it did something or not

gardenman

Splendid
When I took that screen shot, I typed exactly what you said you had typed. So I guess that wasn't it. Without knowing exactly what you typed, it's hard to tell what happened.

Keep testing for a few days and if you find anything that isn't working come back let me know.

thedeadlylordgaming

Proper
BANNED
Sep 25, 2018
Hey everything seems to be working well but i still dont know if it affected anything. And i dont know if what you typed was what i typed but it cant be that far from what i typed because if you look at the command here https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/game/how-remove-xbox-app-in-windows-10-3682948/%3famp it is not that many options to write the command wrong. And btw i know for sure that i didnt type any of the words wrong its just that i know i typed it in the wrong order