[SOLVED] Wrong driver for a usb wifi adapter

MARV23

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
My internet was down that day and cant find a way to install a driver for my usb adapter. when i check the device manager it shows the usb adapter i selected it and tried to manually install a different driver for a wifi adapter after installing it the bluescreen of death showsup and said about the driver framework violation i i removed the usb adapter and rebooted and it works find but the moment i plug it again it shows the bluescreen again is there anay way to uninstall the driver i recently installed without pluging the usb adapter

Reactions: Jason H.
My internet was down that day and cant find a way to install a driver for my usb adapter. when i check the device manager it shows the usb adapter i selected it and tried to manually install a different driver for a wifi adapter after installing it the bluescreen of death showsup and said about the driver framework violation i i removed the usb adapter and rebooted and it works find but the moment i plug it again it shows the bluescreen again is there anay way to uninstall the driver i recently installed without pluging the usb adapter

what is the model of the adapter?