[SOLVED] Wrong fps counter

Sep 23, 2021
I have gtx 660 and when I play fortnite on 100+ fps it feels less than 60 while fps counter shows 100+fps. Happened with my freind gpu too i dont know why it happens plz help me. (Happen to Fortnite only)

My specs:
I5 2400
8gb ram
400w psu

Graphic setting:
100 scaling
1600 x 900 Resolution
Direct x11

Solution
use a different OSD.

if this is the only game you experience this "issue" with, and you claim others also experience it, i would guess it is just the game.

different software would not suffer from the same statistics error so if all others show the same frame rates then that is what it is actually running at.
use a different OSD.

if this is the only game you experience this "issue" with, and you claim others also experience it, i would guess it is just the game.

different software would not suffer from the same statistics error so if all others show the same frame rates then that is what it is actually running at.

Reactions: Waleed66
Solution
Sep 23, 2021
use a different OSD.

Thank you for your reply, I forgot to tell but i have 60hz monitor. Do you think that is the main problem?