WTB: AFM, CV, RFM

I'm looking for the following games

Attack From Mars
Revenge From Mars
Cirqus Voltaire

I would prefer them to be in unshopped condition, as part of the fun
for me is cleaning them.

I am located in chicago, but would drive or have shipped. Please
e-mail me with condition of game, pics if possible, and price. Thanks
hikarion@gmail.com

I've got an RFM for sale in Phoenix, Arizona. The price is $2500 firm.
It's got a brand new monitor, wear-free playfield, nice cabinet (not
perfect, but certainly presentable) and one broken plastic. Pics
available. If interested, send me an email to
greg.davis@davislimited.com