WTB: Championship Sprint Parts

Hello,

I'm looking for:
a complete working steering wheel and the monitor bezel for the 3
player version of Championship Sprint.

Thanks
Rich
rmarket@dca.net

Lance

Um, isn't the 3-player version called Super Sprint? To my knowledge
Championship Sprint was only available as a 2-player.

Lance

Lance wrote:
> Um, isn't the 3-player version called Super Sprint? To my knowledge
> Championship Sprint was only available as a 2-player.
>
> Lance

Lance you are correct Super Sprint was the 3 player version....