WTB: Chaos Dwarfs Army Book

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if this is where I should be posting this - I couldn't find
the faq...

I am looking to buy a Chaos Dwarfs Army book for 4th or 5th edition...

If anyone has one in good condition for a reasonable price let me know.

Thanks,
Michael
celticgriffon@hotmail.com

"celticgriffon" <mbecker@accesscomm.ca> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am not sure if this is where I should be posting this - I couldn't find
> the faq...
>
> I am looking to buy a Chaos Dwarfs Army book for 4th or 5th edition...
>
> If anyone has one in good condition for a reasonable price let me know.

There never was a Chaos Dwarf army book, just something called white dwarf
presents chaos dwarfs.

> There never was a Chaos Dwarf army book, just something called white dwarf
> presents chaos dwarfs.

My regular opponent has a Chaos Dwarf army gathering dust. He assures me
there WAS an army book for chaos dwarfs.

"Dark Elf" <nzdarkelf@clear.net.nz> wrote in message

>> There never was a Chaos Dwarf army book, just something called white
>> dwarf presents chaos dwarfs.
>
> My regular opponent has a Chaos Dwarf army gathering dust. He assures me
> there WAS an army book for chaos dwarfs.

picking nits. the "WD presents" book WAS the chaos dwarf army book to all
intents and purposes.

>> My regular opponent has a Chaos Dwarf army gathering dust. He assures me
>> there WAS an army book for chaos dwarfs.
>
> picking nits. the "WD presents" book WAS the chaos dwarf army book to all
> intents and purposes.

If I am "picking nits" I apologise to Craig Little. I haven't seen the book
myself. I supposed their was/ is a difference between a WD presents list and
an official army book. Didn't want celticgriffon to abandon his search for
the army book believing one didn't exist. My opponent, who once played
nothing but chaos dwarfs (before my time), considers there was. But
apologies if needed. I'm trying to help not stick pins in.
Have a nice day.

>>> My regular opponent has a Chaos Dwarf army gathering dust. He assures me
>>> there WAS an army book for chaos dwarfs.
>>
>> picking nits. the "WD presents" book WAS the chaos dwarf army book to
>> all intents and purposes.
>
> If I am "picking nits" I apologise to Craig Little.

no, i meant craig was picking nits, not you.

> I haven't seen the book myself. I supposed their was/ is a difference
> between a WD presents list and an official army book.

not really. the WD presents book even had more color pages in it :p

> Didn't want celticgriffon to abandon his search for the army book
> believing one didn't exist. My opponent, who once played nothing but chaos
> dwarfs (before my time), considers there was.

that's what I meant - the fact that it wasn't TITLED "warhammer armies:
chaos dwarfs" doesn't really matter because it was an essentially an army
book.

"Doctor Rock" <malafex@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Dark Elf" <nzdarkelf@clear.net.nz> wrote in message

>>> picking nits. the "WD presents" book WAS the chaos dwarf army book to
>>> all intents and purposes.
>>
>> If I am "picking nits" I apologise to Craig Little.
>
> no, i meant craig was picking nits, not you.
>
>> I haven't seen the book myself. I supposed their was/ is a difference
>> between a WD presents list and an official army book.
>
> not really. the WD presents book even had more color pages in it :p
>
>> Didn't want celticgriffon to abandon his search for the army book
>> believing one didn't exist. My opponent, who once played nothing but
>> chaos dwarfs (before my time), considers there was.
>
> that's what I meant - the fact that it wasn't TITLED "warhammer armies:
> chaos dwarfs" doesn't really matter because it was an essentially an army
> book.
It was all re-prints IIRC.

"Craig Little" <craig.little@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Doctor Rock" <malafex@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "Dark Elf" <nzdarkelf@clear.net.nz> wrote in message

>>> If I am "picking nits" I apologise to Craig Little.
>>
>> no, i meant craig was picking nits, not you.
>>
>>> I haven't seen the book myself. I supposed their was/ is a difference
>>> between a WD presents list and an official army book.
>>
>> not really. the WD presents book even had more color pages in it :p
>>
>>> Didn't want celticgriffon to abandon his search for the army book
>>> believing one didn't exist. My opponent, who once played nothing but
>>> chaos dwarfs (before my time), considers there was.
>>
>> that's what I meant - the fact that it wasn't TITLED "warhammer armies:
>> chaos dwarfs" doesn't really matter because it was an essentially an army
>> book.
>
> It was all re-prints IIRC.

well obviously, since WD was the only place the chaos dwarfs were covered.

How many people have Chaos Dwarf armies? Given GW won't ever publish a new
army book for them, i feel the least they could do is publish a 6th edition
list in WD.

TRENDING THREADS