WTB: Cinematronics World Series Manual, Flyer and CPO

keith corcoran wrote:
> Anyone have one of these manuals and/or flyer they want to part with?
>
> Has anyone seen a NOS CPO for this control panel?
> http://www.moneymachines.com/worldseriespanel.jpg
>
> Whats the difference in CPs for world series and world series - the season?
>
> thanks.
> keith

I think I have that stuff. If I have the overlay, it would be NOS.
Drop me an email.

-S

I have a good original (almost 50 pages) for $10. I have an original new
color flyer for the game too for $10.
I have NOS world series tabletop overlays left...by using TWO of them--and
cutting them correctly, they will work perfectly for your current
panel...they are $20 each...not sure you want to spend all that to make your
game perfect...but who knows! If you order manual and /or flyer, figure $4
first class or $5 priority...if you add in the overlays, just figure $6 for
UPS for all....paypal is same email address!