Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for the response!
The ones in the background I picked up hoping they may work... and they kind of did? I Dremeled the heck out of them, but it's reeeeally not pretty.
Those second ones look close, you're right! May be too thick, but if shipping isn't a nightmare I may give them a try. Wish they had measurements posted.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
And the dregs of the internet delivers:

I have about a dozen that look like this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Enlight-5-...473748?hash=item2f34b0ef54:g:LuwAAOSwNkxdQv4M

These are somewhat old listings by the same 'recycling' company. I wouldn't trust them given what they ask for payment, but these are exactly what you are looking for.

https://www.ecrater.com/p/22578162/four-4-antec-case-drive-rails-525

Tried going through shapeways to see if you can get some 3D printed, but my searches there weren't going well. Still, might be possible.

Aug 26, 2019
Oh wow, I think that's the same seller I found the other night. When I sent them a message to ask if the rails were still available, they seemed a bit sketchy and offered to send me a paypal invoice...
I might have a set coming in soon, but if that lead goes nowhere, I may hit you up for yours and just modify them.

Aug 26, 2019
I thought about that, but the phone number didn't work when I called last Friday. I'll try again though, and/or send an email.
Thanks for all the assistance! Those rails look pretty dang close.

Aug 26, 2019
Okay, bizarre: Both of Antec's listed numbers instantly disconnect. Before the weekend I at least got a "call cannot be completed" message.
They also seem to have removed their number from the bottom bar of their website. Hoping this email gets answered.

The saga of this project continues!

Aug 26, 2019
Tried going through shapeways to see if you can get some 3D printed, but my searches there weren't going well. Still, might be possible.

Hey, I hadn't heard of Shapeways. I managed to find a model (sans springs) over on thingverse the other night, and have now ordered a set. Thanks a ton!

Aug 26, 2019
Haha, I thought so too. But I might be the first one without 3D printer access.
Either way, these ones have the exact right measurements, so if they don't work due to lack of spring latches (the designer said they're friction-based), I'll at least be able to slide them in. Maybe down the road I can find metal tabs that fit/can be modded to fit.
Would be a lot easier if I still had Maker Space or shop access, but I enjoy a challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.