[WTB] CPU, Motherboard, and GPU and Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiemal1

Reputable
Jun 23, 2015
Hi everyone.

I'm looking to try and piece together a halfway decent gaming rig for my girlfriend for her birthday. I already have the memory for it and sort of the CPU.

Originally I had planned upon going with an AMD CPU (actually got an FX-4350 for $40 from someone on craigslist) but I'm beginning to think Intel might be a better decision, unless someone could offer me a really good deal for an AMD motherboard or something.

Basically, I'm looking for a quad core CPU, preferably Intel. If it's an older i7 or i5 model I don't mind at all, just as long as it's halfway decent and not broken. I don't need a fancy frilly motherboard either, just as long as it supports DDR3. I'd prefer to spend under $100 for both the motherboard and CPU, and I know that's probably going to be difficult. :( Just shoot offers at me and we'll see.

As far as a GPU goes, I'm looking for something in the performance range of a GTX 960 or GTX 770. I'm not 100% sure on my budget for these so please feel free to shoot me offers for whatever you have as long as it has the performance of either cards i mentioned.

As far as the CASE, just something relatively plain. Nothing above $40 for it please. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! I can pay through paypal, but that's basically it.

o/

balleronabudget

Reputable
Jun 24, 2015
Hey,

I have an i5 4440, Cooler Master 212 Evo, mitx mobo, Thermaltake core v1 cse, 500 watt corsair psu and 1x8gb ram. Other goodies on the side as well .

?

ghostdog662

Distinguished
May 3, 2011
I have a Gigabyte Radeon 7970 (3gb) that works awesome.

I can ship it for $130 if you are interested.

<<Email address removed by Moderator>>

-Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS