WTB : Emergency Call Ambulance Conversion Kit for Daytona ..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Looking to purchase
Emergency Call Ambulance Conversion Kit

to convert "daytona USA 2" to ECA

contact me at

rpresutti at bellsouth.net if you have one of these kits

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Looking to purchase
> Emergency Call Ambulance Conversion Kit
>

> to convert "daytona USA 2" to ECA

Did Sega make a kit to convert them over?I've never seen or heard of one,but
I also
didn't know that they made Initial D kits for Model 3 games until 2 weeks
ago.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Where can you get Initial D kit?

"Dave Whitman" <dwhitman@northstate.net> wrote in message

> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Looking to purchase
> > Emergency Call Ambulance Conversion Kit
> >

> > to convert "daytona USA 2" to ECA
>

> Did Sega make a kit to convert them over?I've never seen or heard of
one,but
> I also
> didn't know that they made Initial D kits for Model 3 games until 2 weeks
> ago.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

ECA came as both a dedicated game and as a conversion for Daytona USA.
ECA didn't go over well with a number of locations since the first
mission has some young boy bleeding and dying in the back of the
Ambulance.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Initial D is a total conversion kit, it is Naomi based, you have to totally
gut the machine out for that.

Only Emergency Call Ambulance and Scud Twin (to convert the earlier DX) and
Scud Plus where sold as update kits to my knowledge.

> Where can you get Initial D kit?
>
> "Dave Whitman" <dwhitman@northstate.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> > Looking to purchase
>> > Emergency Call Ambulance Conversion Kit
>> >

>> > to convert "daytona USA 2" to ECA
>>

>> Did Sega make a kit to convert them over?I've never seen or heard of
> one,but
>> I also
>> didn't know that they made Initial D kits for Model 3 games until 2 weeks
>> ago.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Where can you get Initial D kit?

Last I saw Worldwide Video had some Initial D2 kits minus the card reader
for $2495.00.

"Andrew Lewis" <Andrew.lewis5@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Initial D is a total conversion kit, it is Naomi based, you have to
> totally gut the machine out for that.
>
> Only Emergency Call Ambulance and Scud Twin (to convert the earlier DX)
> and Scud Plus where sold as update kits to my knowledge.

Wasn't ECA also Naomi?Come to think of it,I don't recall ever seeing the
Naomi intro screen
so maybe it was model 3.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Does anyone know where I can get a ECA conversion Kit?

Please email me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net if you can help point me in the right
direction.

Regards
Bob Presutti