WTB for $125 plus shipping Heavyweight Champ PCB

Must be working, clean, complete boardset

--
Art

I don't think I have one, but when I looked up this title on google, it
turns out sega made two games called heavyweight champ...one a 70's B&W
game, and one in the late 80's running on hardware similiar to golden axe,
etc...which one are you thinking of?

"Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
wrote in message news:1rMZd.94086$H05.14467@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> Must be working, clean, complete boardset
>
> --
> Art

The one made in the late 80s - big ugly thing

--
Art
"doug" <dougmansNOSPAMland@aol.com> wrote in message
>I don't think I have one, but when I looked up this title on google, it
>turns out sega made two games called heavyweight champ...one a 70's B&W
>game, and one in the late 80's running on hardware similiar to golden axe,
>etc...which one are you thinking of?
>

> "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
> wrote in message news:1rMZd.94086$H05.14467@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>> Must be working, clean, complete boardset
>>
>> --
>> Art

TRENDING THREADS