WTB: Full retail version of UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hey my ehhem, copied version of UT doesnt work right anymore...wont allow me to load the game. I'm looking for someone who might have a (legal) version that they are sick of or through with? I can give good trade, or maybe $15. We can talk money once you respond, thanks!

kal326

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I got one, I got the Game of the Year Edition when it came out so I dont need the original anymore. Should have the box and everything for it. What you got for trade?

<b>WARNING:</b> The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an A$$HOLE.

kal326

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Ya, I got the CD's book and I believe the box. Have to track all the crap down, I just moved. Didnt see anything that I was interested in on the site. Any other offer?

If at first you don't succeed, <font color=red>flame, flame</font color=red> again!!

kal326

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Well I could use the 333 celly for something now that I think of it. I found the box and book and everything else that came with the game. Private message me an address or email address or AIM name or something.

Screw liberty, give me broadband or give me death!

kal326

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Oh is the celly a slot 1 or a PPGA? Because if it doesnt work im going to make a keychain out of it if its a PPGA. I could probably pry the core off the slot 1 board if too, put a ppga would just be easier.

kal326

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Well crap, there goes the keychain idea. And I dont have paypal either. I'll see how much of a pain it is to setup a paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.