[WTB] GeForce GTX 970

DIYEric

Reputable
Apr 26, 2014
as the title says im looking to buy a gtx970 for fair price.if anyone has one for sale please drop me a massage.

Solution
I agree with the other posters here, just be patient and buy new because there are many scammers out there scamming innocent folks like you that are looking to buy used which is very rare to outright impossible to find because those cards were just released and for the price they are selling new, scammers or those that rip off in general are going to want over $400 for inpatient people, kinda like with every major console release and some dumb people end up paying over 1K for a PS4/One/U and such. As the others have said, buy the Gigabyte one if you are into tinkering and overclocking your card. I myself prefer EVGA because of their legendary customer service alone and because the overall quality of their cards are top notch among all...

Fitzitz

Honorable
Nov 23, 2013
If I can put forward a suggestion, I would say go with the Gigabyte model. It has been shown to be the best overclocker, in some cases not even needing the voltage raised where other brands did.

Fitzitz

Honorable
Nov 23, 2013
I would still wait for it to come into stock, rather than buy a 2nd hand one, especially when the prices will likely be very close. Also, considering it was only released recently, if someone is selling it now, it seems like there would be something wrong with it, but they couldn't get a replacement.

El Tigre

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012
I agree with the other posters here, just be patient and buy new because there are many scammers out there scamming innocent folks like you that are looking to buy used which is very rare to outright impossible to find because those cards were just released and for the price they are selling new, scammers or those that rip off in general are going to want over $400 for inpatient people, kinda like with every major console release and some dumb people end up paying over 1K for a PS4/One/U and such. As the others have said, buy the Gigabyte one if you are into tinkering and overclocking your card. I myself prefer EVGA because of their legendary customer service alone and because the overall quality of their cards are top notch among all others. I will be sending back both my GTX 980 SC to grab 2 EVGA GTX 980 Classified to match my i7 5930K/EVGA X99 Classified mobo. I love EVGA :)

Solution