WTB: Is £120.00 enought to put.....

my hands in a Pentium IV 3.2Ghz Northwood (512K cache) socket 478????
I need one for yesterday.
Delivery must be insured and next day delivery by noon.
The £120.00 includes P&P, that's my budget, anyone out there with one to
sell????? I want the retail one with the box but that's not an issue.
Payment is to be made using paypal and once more the £120.00 must cover
paypal charges.
Please e-mail me what you guys have.
Cheers
Carlos

"Carlos Arruda" <carlos@carlos-arruda.com> wrote in message
> my hands in a Pentium IV 3.2Ghz Northwood (512K cache) socket 478????
> I need one for yesterday.
> Delivery must be insured and next day delivery by noon.
> The £120.00 includes P&P, that's my budget, anyone out there with one to
> sell????? I want the retail one with the box but that's not an issue.
> Payment is to be made using paypal and once more the £120.00 must cover
> paypal charges.
> Please e-mail me what you guys have.
> Cheers
> Carlos

www.overclockers.co.uk
www.dabs.com
www.ebuyer.co.uk
www.ebay.co.uk

hamman

Carlos Arruda wrote:

> my hands in a Pentium IV 3.2Ghz Northwood (512K cache) socket 478????
> I need one for yesterday.
> Delivery must be insured and next day delivery by noon.
> The £120.00 includes P&P, that's my budget, anyone out there with one to
> sell????? I want the retail one with the box but that's not an issue.
> Payment is to be made using paypal and once more the £120.00 must cover
> paypal charges.
> Please e-mail me what you guys have.
> Cheers
> Carlos

Carlos,

Why the hell do you find it necessary to post to so many groups?

Pest.

Odie

"Odie Ferrous" <odie_ferrous@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Carlos Arruda wrote:
> >
> > my hands in a Pentium IV 3.2Ghz Northwood (512K cache) socket 478????
> > I need one for yesterday.
> > Delivery must be insured and next day delivery by noon.
> > The £120.00 includes P&P, that's my budget, anyone out there with one to
> > sell????? I want the retail one with the box but that's not an issue.
> > Payment is to be made using paypal and once more the £120.00 must cover
> > paypal charges.
> > Please e-mail me what you guys have.
> > Cheers
> > Carlos
>
> Carlos,
>
> Why the hell do you find it necessary to post to so many groups?
>
> Pest.
>

> Odie

Hello Odie.
My mistake as I initially had post it in the right newsgroup it's just that
no one had answered it and I needed a fast answer never the less I thought
that I could have a second hand CPU on these groups as well, I mean they're
computer related but I guess I was wrong.
Apologies for this.
Best regards
Carlos

Ed

> My mistake as I initially had post it in the right newsgroup........

From there you just went downhill.............

alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
uk.comp.homebuilt

--
Ed

"Ed" <ed@home.net> wrote in message
> > My mistake as I initially had post it in the right newsgroup........
>
> From there you just went downhill.............
>
> alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
> alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
> uk.comp.homebuilt