WTB: Is £120.00 enought to put.....

my hands in a Pentium IV 3.2Ghz Northwood (512K cache) socket 478????
I need one for yesterday.
Delivery must be insured and next day delivery by noon.
The £120.00 includes P&P, that's my budget, anyone out there with one to
sell????? I want the retail one with the box but that's not an issue.
Payment is to be made using paypal and once more the £120.00 must cover
paypal charges.
Please e-mail me what you guys have.
Cheers
Carlos

"Carlos Arruda" <carlos@carlos-arruda.com> wrote in message

" The £120.00 includes P&P, that's my budget, anyone out there with one to
sell????? "

You can barely buy a brand new 2.8Ghz Northwood for £120, let alone a 3.2Ghz
Northwood. Ask in 'uk.adverts.computers', and look on eBay. Failing that,
you'll have to raise your budget to £200.

TRENDING THREADS