[WTB] LG V30 or similar grade smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_78

Honorable
USA-TX
Hello, not sure if this is the right place for this. Looking to buy a phone to help a friend in an economic dip out (not begging for anything as I am purchasing). Would like to stay around or less than $100. Looking for a LG v30 caliber phone, should work with AT&T/H20 wireless. Thanks.

WhiteSnake91

Distinguished
If you're still looking, I have an ATT branded V20 with a few upgrades done to it, better thermal pad installed, spigen rugged case with tactile great feeling buttons, 4100 capacity perfine battery, stock LG battery(90% capacity remaining according to accubattery), two extra ipossible stock sized batteries, one was supposed to be 3300 capacity but only read approx ~2800 or so capacity so I RMA'd it and never tested the second, a Zizo triple layer protection case, I'd even throw in an apple standard charger and ZTE brand type c cable. I was looking for $150 though, but for a serious buyer I'd negotiate. I'm actually also in Tx

recently upgraded to a v35 and it's just a wifi tablet basically for me these days, all in all lots of features and somebody could certainly do worse than a once ~800 dollar top of the line flagship from late 2016. PM me if you're serious or just comment here

if they're willing to go the iphone route, I have an iphone 6S 128gb in overall good condition considering its age with an otterbox commuter case, but really wanting $150 for it, pretty firm on the iphone price.

Status
Not open for further replies.