(WTB): Lian Li PC-A05FN Aluminum Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

root user

Prominent
Jul 12, 2021
All -

I am offering a bounty for a Lian Li PC-A05FN ATX Mini Tower. External finish does not matter, I just need a few parts from one of these models to put in my existing A05FN. Specifically the HDD cage/locking mechanism as well as the ATX power supply bracket. Looking to buy just those parts, but also willing to buy the entire chassis if necessary. I know these are getting hard to find nowadays - kudos to anyone that is willing to part with one at a fair price! Prefer to deal through eBay for buyer/seller peace-of-mind.

I attached a picture of the chassis in question.

Thanks everyone!

11-112-328-08.jpg

D

Deleted member 14196

I used to have one of these years ago, but it was given to somebody else a long time ago

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
try to contact Lian Li directly.
many times these manufacturers have OEM replacement parts available, many even through a dedicated Amazon storefront.

That was to be my suggestion as well, however searching online indicates this case was offered and possibly discontinued over 12 years ago. That would be a LONG time for them to have anything available for it.

root user

Prominent
Jul 12, 2021
That was to be my suggestion as well, however searching online indicates this case was offered and possibly discontinued over 12 years ago. That would be a LONG time for them to have anything available for it.

That is what I figured. I reached out to them directly a few weeks ago and never heard a response. I wouldn't expect them to have parts on hand for a case that old.

Status
Not open for further replies.