Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

Hello

I was wondering I am looking to buy Magic Common, Uncommons and Rares in bulk.

Please LMK what you have and price for them with S&H.

Thx Scott
The Dugout,MI
http://www.sportsdugout.com

On 16 Dec 2004 17:42:37 GMT, SValla9601 <svalla9601@aol.com> wrote:
>Hello
>
>I was wondering I am looking to buy Magic Common, Uncommons and Rares in bulk.
>
>Please LMK what you have and price for them with S&H.

No, we won't be doing that (or quoting the URL for the place that's trying
this either).

Magic-card sales, auctions, trades, etc., go on
rec.games.trading-cards.marketplace.magic.{sales,trade,auctions} *only*;
please keep them _off_ of rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc, and in general
off of all non-.marketplace groups in rec.games.trading-cards.*, since they
aren't welcome anywhere but on the .marketplace groups, thanks. (If you made a
mistake and posted to the wrong group, or typed a comma instead of a period,
that's okay this once - as long as you try not to do it again...)

Sales, auctions, or trades for non-Magic trading cards go on
rec.games.trading-cards.marketplace.misc only, in the same manner.

Dave