WTB Motorola v60i

When do you need it for? I have one that I would be willing to sell,
but won't be back in Ottawa 'til August 1st.

"Robert Brown" <rbrown@softhome.net> wrote in message news:<opsaal9llekb7oja@ottawa-hs-64-26-167-67.d-ip.magma.ca>...
> Want to buy a v60i. In Ottawa.

I sent you an email a few days ago.. please email me if you didn't receive
it.

"sbdot" <sbdot@mailandnews.com> wrote in message
> When do you need it for? I have one that I would be willing to sell,
> but won't be back in Ottawa 'til August 1st.
>
> "Robert Brown" <rbrown@softhome.net> wrote in message
> > Want to buy a v60i. In Ottawa.

Sorry, Rob

I don't check that e-mail often. Yes, I have the phone. It's in mint
condition (still has those screen stickers on the front and back).
Hopefully my roommate didn't throw out the box that I left behind. If
he did, then all I would have is the phone and charger that came with
the phone. My phone was unlocked by Motorola (in another country
while travelling). Asking? Not sure how much it goes for now, so
I'll say $125.

"Robert Brown" <rbrown@softhome.net> wrote in message news:<HsednboQT-_RUnndRVn-tA@magma.ca>...
> I sent you an email a few days ago.. please email me if you didn't receive
> it.
>
> "sbdot" <sbdot@mailandnews.com> wrote in message
> > When do you need it for? I have one that I would be willing to sell,
> > but won't be back in Ottawa 'til August 1st.
> >
> > "Robert Brown" <rbrown@softhome.net> wrote in message
> > > Want to buy a v60i. In Ottawa.

Send me an email from your regular email address and we can talk about it.
Rob rbrown@softhome.net