WTB (not WTF like the last post): Williams sound board

I need one that will work with a multi-williams.

thanks,

steve

I saw those... they look almost identical (with the exception of the 6810
memory, although they even have that laid out in case you want ot use the
6808, however I don't know if they have the pullup available).

I did find someone who has one (thanks!), but just in case has anyone used
one of these?

steve