WTB Out Run board working

I was wondering if anyone out there has a working Sega Out Run board that
they would like to sell. My board is close but has lines running thru it.
Tried reseating all the chips but did not help. Thanks. Tim Paule

I have a real nice working one that I was keeping as a spare for my
game. I recently sold the game so I will part with it. But I am not
cheap....$210 shipped. You can probably find another one cheaper but I
paid alot for this one and it is clean. Just let me know. (emailgsr
"at" yahoo.com) Thanks