WTB: PolePosition 1 or 2 gameboards working

Anyone have a good working Pole Position 1 or 2 gameboard? I would desire to
have one that keeps the high score in memory also.

email me direct reply,
Mark

Weren't there just a bunch of working ones for sale in here within the last
week? Bad thing is that I would bet they were sold quick.

Bill