[WTB] ram, psu, cpu coolers, E5-2670

Status
Not open for further replies.
im just now getting a new build going and I am looking for some parts here before I hit ebay. Currently I have a Evga srx mobo that got broken for extremely cheap and fixed up a r9 280x and a xeon E5-2670. I decided to sell one of my old builds all together so i still need a bit to get this computer permanently running (I tore apart most of the computers in my house to get the parts to test it).

First is the ram. I'm looking for DDR3 ECC or non ECC, registered or unregistered ram. I need the sticks above 4 gigs and am looking for between 4 and 12 sticks. i would like to spend less then $60

psu must be over 750w and be of good quality. I am looking for tier 1 and 2 units only. if you offer please give a brief statement of any issues, its normal usage, and how long its been used. price will vary depending on what it is however I don't want to spend more than 100

I have a bunch of heat-sinks but none that i really want to use for this build. it needs to be a relatively low profile for what im planing to do with it cpu im using has a 115 watt tdp. I don't want to spend more than $30

I would also like to get a second E5-2670 for $50 shipped to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.