WTB: Targa 2000 VGA Loop-thru cable!!!

Desperately searching for a VGA loop-thru cable for my Targa 2000 RTX!
Cable has two male HD15 connections, one for graphics card and one for
the Targa, plus one female HD15 for conneting to the monitor cable.
Anyone have a cable like this, even if its for another card???

JS

>From what I undesrstad you can live with out that cable... After
windows NT boots the windows display comes from the TARGA board. The
only time that cable is needed is when the PC is booting and you need
to see the POST Bios screens or any other bootup screen at wich point
if you needed to see those (i.e. for trouble shooting) you could plug
the VGA cable directly into the Video card or for normal usage keep the
VGA cable plugged directly into the TARGA board. I've worked with a
Pinnicale Type Deko & a Panasonic DVEDIT that both had a Targa 2000 in
them and this is how I remember it working.

Thanks,
Josh