WTB Used Mechanical Keyboard

xnin3

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012
I am looking for a used Mechanical Keyboard for around $40. Preferably a gaming keyboard, but send me your offers!

whaletail

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
I have a Corsair K95 that I've previously been too lazy to sell. It's still in excellent condition (at the speed I type, keys won't shine for centuries), but I'm a terrible salesman so someone will end up with a good deal.

Henk

NBSN

Admirable

I just sent my K95 back to Corsair for a refund because of constant dead LED issues. So I really can't recommend one personally.

xnin3

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012

Well, like I said I really only have $40 to spend on a new keyboard at the moment. However, you can PM me with an offer :)

whaletail

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
My bad, I didn't realize you were only looking to spend $40.

Although that's definitely a tough price to meet, you might be able to find a gently used TKL for that amount. I'm not sure if they make a TKL, but Rosewill (Newegg's house brand) typically offer the lowest priced peripherals, and they're usually well reviewed.

BTW, keyboards built with Cherry MX switches (the majority of name brand gaming keyboards) are more expensive, but other switches are supposedly just as good.

Henk