G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi All,

Looking for 2 good Wizard of Wor fire buttons in good clean condition
(red button, white holder - new ones don't look right to me). Also
looking for a good original joystick (the guts are good on mine, but the
red ball is cigarette burned).

Appreciate the help

--remove the DONTWANTSPAM from the address--
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

The joystick is the same as pac-man.

Mike


"JDM" <cannonDONTWANTSPAMball240@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:uIHYd.1103$u76.969@trndny08...
> Hi All,
>
> Looking for 2 good Wizard of Wor fire buttons in good clean condition (red
> button, white holder - new ones don't look right to me). Also looking for
> a good original joystick (the guts are good on mine, but the red ball is
> cigarette burned).
>
> Appreciate the help
>
> --remove the DONTWANTSPAM from the address--
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:19:23 -0600, "Michael Fox"
<mikesarcade@comcast.net> wrote:

>The joystick is the same as pac-man.
>
>Mike
>
>
>"JDM" <cannonDONTWANTSPAMball240@netscape.net> wrote in message
>news:uIHYd.1103$u76.969@trndny08...
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Looking for 2 good Wizard of Wor fire buttons in good clean condition (red
>> button, white holder - new ones don't look right to me). Also looking for
>> a good original joystick (the guts are good on mine, but the red ball is
>> cigarette burned).
>>
>> Appreciate the help
>>
>> --remove the DONTWANTSPAM from the address--
>>
>
>

The joystick "handle" may be the same, but keep in mind that the
switch assembly is different. Wizard of Wor has 2 leaf switches for
each direction, not just one like a Pac joystick.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

....or if anyone has a complete WoW control panel out there...I'll just
use it for parts...usually the 2nd player fire button and stick are in
good shape since the single player has to use the right one....

True on the joystick thing. WoW uses the first switch to turn the
worrior without moving him and the second to make him walk...If anyone
has just an old joystick in good condition (pacman or otherwise) that
would be great too....

Jeff

Thomas LeBlanc wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:19:23 -0600, "Michael Fox"
> <mikesarcade@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>
>>The joystick is the same as pac-man.
>>
>>Mike
>>
>>
>>"JDM" <cannonDONTWANTSPAMball240@netscape.net> wrote in message
>>news:uIHYd.1103$u76.969@trndny08...
>>
>>>Hi All,
>>>
>>>Looking for 2 good Wizard of Wor fire buttons in good clean condition (red
>>>button, white holder - new ones don't look right to me). Also looking for
>>>a good original joystick (the guts are good on mine, but the red ball is
>>>cigarette burned).
>>>
>>>Appreciate the help
>>>
>>>--remove the DONTWANTSPAM from the address--
>>>
>>
>>
>
> The joystick "handle" may be the same, but keep in mind that the
> switch assembly is different. Wizard of Wor has 2 leaf switches for
> each direction, not just one like a Pac joystick.