Question [WTB] Xigmatek Aquarius

vulcanrvn90

Reputable
Apr 23, 2018
Hi,
I can't find this case for sale in North America to save my life. Even all the rebrands I've checked the only one that says they sell them is out of stock until 10-1-2020, which is Tecware. Does anyone know where I can buy this case either new or used? I'm in America and don't mind paying over retail as long as it's fair. The only place online that I found that ships internationally wants roughly $150 for shipping and $150 for the case lol.
I would go with a Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic but the Aquarius is actually smaller and has some extra USB ports, as well as the ports being on top and it's missing a pillar which makes the look more seamless.

Rebrands I've checked are
Tecware
Redragon
1st Player
Ionz
Talius

Thank You

vulcanrvn90

Reputable
Apr 23, 2018
That is where I started, I checked both their global and North America lists and nothing, most of them in fact only sell 1 or two things.

I also have contact their sales team and finally just got a reply two weeks later saying that some time in the future they plan on selling in America.

I did find a rebrand that is out of Germany but found a reseller that is willing to ship to America for a fair price but that rebrand doesn't offer it in white haha. I might just go with it anyway though.

I plan on modding it and either turning both the side and front panel into smart glass, that can transition from opaque to transparent in the click of a button or, something I just found is smart glass that can switch between transparent, opaque, and mirrored, then I want to add an LCD so that it acts as a smart mirror on the side panel so that when it's in mirrored mode, you can see the LCD and it will display stats of the pc, temp, usage etc.

It's going to likely cost around $200-$300 but it will be badass.

I even got in contact with the actual Chinese manufacturer that produces all the cases for all these companies and they won't sell to me because they only see to one company per country, but I asked if they would switch a usb 2 port for usb 3.1 gen 2 and they would. Talk about the perfect case

Thanks for the info/help

Last edited: