WTD: Upright Discs of Tron GLASS Marquee bit!!

Hi,

I need the glass! It has a pattern on it. I don't need the 3D plexi type
marquee but if you will only sell them as a pair i'll take them.

Many thanks

oll

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

It's actually a translight behind the glass, on the original.

Troy,

oll <oll@NOSPAM.arcadeoll.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need the glass! It has a pattern on it. I don't need the 3D plexi type
> marquee but if you will only sell them as a pair i'll take them.
>
> Many thanks
>
> oll

Wha???

What glass? On an upright, or an environmental cabinet? If enviro,
you're talking about the grid-patterned glass that's above the billboard
glass, or one of the plexi "footer" pieces that has blue-white abstract
design?

M.O.
http://www.madocowain.com
http://www.playmaille.com

Troy wrote:
> It's actually a translight behind the glass, on the original.
>
> Troy,
>

> oll <oll@NOSPAM.arcadeoll.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I need the glass! It has a pattern on it. I don't need the 3D plexi type
>>marquee but if you will only sell them as a pair i'll take them.
>>
>>Many thanks
>>
>>oll

"or one of the plexi "footer" pieces that has blue-white abstract
design?"

If you do mean one of these for the EDOT, let me know as I have one. -Joshua