WTF? Main Concept Seperated the audio and video?

Hi

I followed the advice posted here

http://www.roderz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ac3/mainconcept.htm

, and for some reason mainconcept created two seperate files (audio
and video). When I went to burn the files to dvd, the video lacked
audio. Can someone please tell mw which function to select so as to
ensure they are encoded as one file?

thanks

Michelle

Casseti wrote:

> Hi
>
> I followed the advice posted here
>
> http://www.roderz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ac3/mainconcept.htm
>
> , and for some reason mainconcept created two seperate files (audio
> and video). When I went to burn the files to dvd, the video lacked
> audio. Can someone please tell mw which function to select so as to
> ensure they are encoded as one file?

The instructions there clearly indicate that the Elementary Streams
option is for creating separate audio and video.

If you want the audio and video together in one file, choose Program Stream.

-WD