[WTS] 2x Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 + Crossfire Bridge $300/pair+bridge or $175 each OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

dub_gunz

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2011
LINK TO AMAZON LISTING OF EXACT CARD HERE

Looking to sell my two Gigabyte 7970s. These cards are currently in use in my system. I've had these cards for a little over a year and a half and they are AWESOME. Mainly used for BF4 triple monitor setup (5760x1080) on ultra settings..... ran amazingly. Now, they're driving a 27" 1440p gaming monitor and 2 1080p peripheral monitors with ease. Cards are in great shape. I OC'd the cards originally to determine the primary card, then returned them to reference level for crossfire use. Never had any problem with either. Cards do come with a 3 year manufacturer warranty, so there's still 16 months left on that.

I'm looking to sell these cards to put towards a pair of GTX 980s. Happy to sell them at a fair price to someone who can continue to put them to good use.

Looking for $300 for the pair, or $175 each, OBO. If you buy both, I'll include the Xfire bridge and pay for shipping (continental US only). Buy it solo then no bridge included and you pay shipping.

Everything is up for negotiation, so PM me if you're interested. Pictures below.

immortalpenguin9

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
Not to burst your bubble but there is no chance you will see that kind of money on here. Maybe 300 for both but 350 for one LOL maybe if you were selling GTX 780s you would get 300 each but no way for 7970s. Id be a buyer at 125 each and on ebay you can get them 150 buy it nows

dub_gunz

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2011
Thanks for the heads up. I saw a few older posts then looked at current price and made a call. I'll update the prices to what you've mentioned. I'll consider your offer as well

Status
Not open for further replies.