[WTS] 6xSapphire Nitro+ RX580 8GB, 2xASUS Dual RX580 8GB, 2xMSI GamingX RX580 8GB, ASUS Strix RX 580 8GB, Sapphire Pulse RX580 8GB, Gigabyte RX580 4GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2019
Located in SE US
I am selling a number of GPUs which were used for mining. BIOS will be returned to stock prior to shipping.
  • 6x Sapphire Nitro+ RX580 8GB
  • 2x ASUS Dual RX580 8GB (1 in RMA box)
  • 2x MSI GamingX RX580 8GB
  • ASUS Strix RX 580 8GB
  • Sapphire Pulse RX580 8GB
  • Gigabyte Aorus RX580 4GB (RMA box)
Images with ID & Timecards
  • These cards were under-clocked and under-volted immediately after testing functionality.
  • They were rack-mounted in a virtually dust-free server environment; ambient temperatures never exceed 60F in their server room.
  • Asking $170 Shipped for each 8GB card.
  • Asking $140 Shipped for the Gigabyte 4GB card.
Custom BIOS available upon request. If you have any offers, questions, are considering buying in bulk or have a request for more information, feel free to message me. Thanks for your consideration!

Last edited:
You couldn't get the image insertion to work because you are trying to link to an imgur gallery link that does not end in an image format like .jpg, .png or .bmp for example. If you are going to link to a gallery like that, you must choose the "insert media" option from one of the other drop down menu items on the toolbar.

Feb 8, 2019
You couldn't get the image insertion to work because you are trying to link to an imgur gallery link that does not end in an image format like .jpg, .png or .bmp for example. If you are going to link to a gallery like that, you must choose the "insert media" option from one of the other drop down menu items on the toolbar.
I appreciate the input. I created the imgur gallery after I was having trouble inserting images directly. The gallery was a means of having any timestamps to share at all. I will try to follow your instructions next time I post here, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.