WTS Brand New sealed Evga 780

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessim Ibrahim

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
Hey looking to sell two EVGA 780 refreance cards that i will be getting for my Step up so i can use that to buy the 780 classified instead. Asking for retail price cards will be brand new under warranty and sealed brand new in retail condition.

Nessim Ibrahim

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

well first of all I dont charge tax, like they do, and second of all why wouldnt i charge retail for them considering you get exactly what you would if you bought them anywhere else. Third if you dont mind how about you leave your rude and ignorant comments to yourself geez being a cheap ass and trying to low ball people is not nice and neither is being a broke ass fool like you.

trogdor796

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
Actually newegg doesn't charge tax in most states...

When presented with the choice of buying from newegg or some random person online, for the same exact price, I would go with newegg, due to the fact that they have a better reputation(no offense).

Also, forum rules require you to have a picture of the item along with your username in the picture.

airdeano

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012
###---Deals Rules--READ BEFORE POSTING---###

and a price listed in the ad is required from the rules. asking retail is open to many different markets.
also warranty starts from invoiced purchase date from a authorized reseller. since you are not a reseller, the warranty started from date of release or serial number (which could mean 2.5yrs, instead of three years)

airdeano

Nessim Ibrahim

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

Read up on the step up by evga and you'll find out that your assumption about the warranty is incorrect. AND to be honest I put this post up in a casual manner casue if i dont sell them not the end of the world and not cause of a need but a want. And dont really understand why the hell anyone would even waste time to even right a response such as any of you have. What do you care lol i dont even care hahahaha. And not like i have posted several ads trying to sell it either. So please get a life and thank you for your worthless opinions.

Nessim Ibrahim

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

Actually was trying to be casual about it and see if id get a decent response and didnt post a exact price yet because ill be getting them in the mail by this wednesday or thursday and then I figured put up some photos with a asking price. Just upsets me cause when I look to buy an item from a private party seither it be ebay, an ad or forum and want to purchase it I dont low ball people, yes I might ask for a lower price but only where I feel that its a fair deal for both. And if I see a post that the asking price is in my opinion to high or ridiculous I dont post negative comments I just move on and mind my own.

D

Deleted member 217926

I am closing this thread. PM me when you are ready to follow the rules that have already been posted and quoted by you in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.