[WTS] Custom i7-3770K Desktop w/ 16GB RAM + Z77 Motherboard (PRICE CHECK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of building myself a new desktop, and will soon have no use for my old one. I wanted to see if there would be any interest here for the system, and to see about how much it might be worth. I'm having trouble finding an appropriate price on it as there aren't any comparable systems that I can find on eBay.

System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.4GHz with minor voltage increase, stable for years.
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77V-Pro
RAM: 2x4GB (8GB Total) Avexir DDR3 RAM 1,600MHz 9-9-9-24
Case: Apevia X-Dreamer 4 ATX Case (https://www.amazon.com/APEVIA-X-Dreamer-Temperature-Display-Cooling/dp/B00BGDHVNY )

I plan to ship the system pre-built in the case and ready to use. I'm not sure which PSU will come with the case at the moment. I have several on hand, will likely be a Corsair PSU, will definitely be at least 80+ Bronze certified. I also can't say for sure what storage will come in the system. Will have an HDD at least 500GB in size, but I have several of these as well so I'm not sure what will be in the finished system quiet yet.

Please note I am not selling this system quiet yet, just looking for a price and see if anyone here might be interested. If no one is, I may just try to find a school or church to donate it to instead. Will be back to sell it in a few weeks if there is interest.

Thanks!

DSzymborski

Titan
Honestly, a system like this will be really hard to move. Basic, refurbished Dell Optiplexes with a 3770 and 8 GB of RAM can be found all over the place for $200-$250. Old systems are hard to move unless there's something really compelling about them and this is a bog-standard build without making additions. I'd pair the CPU and motherboard together and sell the rest for what you can get.

Honestly, a system like this will be really hard to move. Basic, refurbished Dell Optiplexes with a 3770 and 8 GB of RAM can be found all over the place for $200-$250. Old systems are hard to move unless there's something really compelling about them and this is a bog-standard build without making additions. I'd pair the CPU and motherboard together and sell the rest for what you can get.

That's how it appears to me too, just not really a big interest. Performance wise it's somewhere just over a modern Intel Core i3, so I know it won't go for much, especially with AMD selling it's last gen Ryzen processors so cheap. I'd be quite glad to get around $250 for the full build, but hard to say.

I could try to sell the motherboard and processor separate I suppose. I was hoping that having it as a complete build might help motivate a sell, but separate at least it would be cheaper to ship and might grab the attention of someone looking to build their first PC on the cheap side.

MalakiArtook

Honorable
Mar 5, 2014
you can sell it on hardware swap if you want to part it out. you may even be able to sell it all togheter there pretty easy. the going rate there is basicaly the standard for used parts. I would ask 120 for mobo cpu and ram, case isnt worth shiping.

D

Deleted member 217926

You might want to edit the thread to lose the WTS part since the rules specifically say to post that you need time stamped pictures.

Part it out and sell it on ebay. Or if you're not in a hurry sell it here. I've had pretty good luck over the years with our classified section but it can be slow.

dstln

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2007
I would part it. You can sell complete 3700ks on eBay for $130, and Z77 motherboards can be worth quite a bit as well.

If you don't feel like parting I would donate the whole thing, cases and case shipping is an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.