(WTS) Evergreen-400Mhz.-Spectra -Processor-Upgrade....NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2020
$150.each..Comes with AMD k6 processor, compatibility socket adapter, heat sink , fan & bios cd. All boxes sealed,new & never been opend. This upgrade hardware is basically obsolete but I'm sure will appeal to a select few. Ridiculous amounts of money wanted for this product online, new or used.......https://www.amazon.com/Evergreen-400Mhz-Spectra-Processor-Upgrade/dp/B0000514E6
Pm if interested or have questions...thanks for reading
x9Ho5mK.jpg
sQqSr9k.jpg

Mar 21, 2020
Lol.... No they're not fakes...I've been hoarding computer stuff for many years and now I'm getting desperate to pay my mortgage

Reactions: SamirD
D

Deleted member 217926

Ebay is a much better bet. I doubt anyone here is looking for something that old. These classifieds tend to be slow and are mostly people looking for newer stuff. Neat stuff though. Looking on ebay the last one sold for $85 used so your prices are probably close assuming you can find someone who wants one.

Reactions: Leothlyn and SamirD
Lol.... No they're not fakes...I've been hoarding computer stuff for many years and now I'm getting desperate to pay my mortgage
A couple of decades for sure! Very nice though. I remember Evergreen Tech and their super awesome upgrades like this. Would be really great for anyone with a system from that era that wants an era-correct massive upgrade. :) GLWS!

Reactions: Leothlyn
D

Deleted member 217926

I seriously think you could get more on ebay. I don't have a clue how the world situation might affect that though. On one hand people are home maybe doing projects they always meant to get to but never had time before. On the other people are worried and maybe not spending money on frivolous things.

You're welcome to continue trying to sell here. But even newer parts sit here a while usually. I could see these sitting here 6 months with no offers no matter how you price them. This just isn't a good market for old hardware. I've been moderating these forums for 7 years and I see what sells so I'm just trying to help. :)

Reactions: SamirD and Leothlyn
Mar 21, 2020
Your right about people sitting home... thats pretty much what Iam doing now for a change. Iam usually working in the big city all week long but now Iam stuck at home running out of projects to do . I put stuff on a few other places also but havent tried Ebay yet.. I like this place because you guys are friendly..

Status
Not open for further replies.