[WTS] *FOR SALE* Sapphire HD Radeon 7870 OC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

morrowheat23

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
I have a Sapphire Radeon 7870 (OC Edition) for sale for the price of $100. I can ship to anywhere in the US, and I only accept US dollars as payment. Payment will be accepted from PayPal and Google Wallet only, no exceptions. Any questions and requests are to be asked/made via the Tom's Hardware PM. I will gladly send additional photos and information about the card as requested. I ask that only legitimate business offers be made, no child's play here please. Thanks in advance for viewing my product. Details about the card are below.

ABOUT: This card was used for about one year for only gaming. The card was kept in a well cooled area and NEVER operated over 75 degrees Celsius. This card is a great card to get into PC gaming for the first time. At the time of release, the 7870 was voted one of the best in terms of performance per dollar, and this Sapphire model features a factory overclock. The card was never overclocked, or tinkered with in any way during its use. Performance analysis's can be found on YouTube of various games and even FireStrike scores using the card. This card features 2GB of VRAM, a solid amount for even today's games. I personally was able to max out and obtain a constant 60 FPS at a 1600x900 resolution for games pre-2013. Once 2014 hit, I had to lower some graphical settings such as Antialiasing and SSAO, however could still handle most games at Medium to High settings. If you're looking to build a start-up gaming PC for around $400, this card is definitely for you. Additional details can be found here: http://

PICTURES:
yWrMKpFb.jpg
9SprDfXb.jpg

And as mentioned below, feel free to PM me and I will answer any questions you may have to the best of my ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS