(WTS)Gaming PC Parts/Water Cooling For Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthet1x

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
I am looking to partially part out my monster gaming rig. The time has came and gone for me, I had a child last year and this beast is just sitting around collecting dust at this point, I'm sure someone else can put a lot of these parts to good use. It just breaks my heart to see this machine disassembled. I am planning to keep some core components to downsize to a smaller, more realistic system. If for some reason someone sees this and just wants to buy the whole system, I am not opposed to that, don't be afraid to make me an offer.

The Rig:

Updated time stamped pic from this morning

XKQIfQ0.jpg

SVs41vm.jpg

Here is a full parts list with detailed pictures from the original builds PC part picker page.

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/VCkLrH

Whats for sale:

All water cooling components:

Compression Fittings
XSPC 480mm Radiator - $70
Black Ice GT Xtreme 360 Radiator - $60
Primochill Red Tubing
XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock - $40
Swiftech MPC35x - $60
Bitspower Water Tank Z - $30

Graphics Cards:

EVGA GTX 780 with EK Titan Waterblock installed - $275 x 3

I have the original stock coolers as well as boxes for these cards as well

Power Supply:

Corsair AX1200i with custom red individually sleeved cables - $315 with custom cables $280 with stock cabling.

Case:

Corsair 900d - $280 Will come shipped in original box and packaging

Fans:

Corsiar 120mm SP $10 x 7

I am willing to make combo deals, as well as possibly sell the GPU's with the original coolers installed instead of water blocks. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

Also if you are interested in any of the other parts in the system that I have not listed in the section I have for sale, don't hesitate to say something, for the right price I would sell each part, I just figured recycling some things might save me time getting a lesser machine put together.

NeeqOne

Reputable
Mar 21, 2015
I am trying to PM you about the Corsair SP 120mm fans. Can you contact me through PM for us to discuss it? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.