Status
Not open for further replies.

gloom

Reputable
Apr 12, 2014
Hello everyone!
SOLD! Please close, thanks! :)

I have a used Gigabyte R9 280x GV-R928XOC-3DG 3gb GPU

- The GPU works wonderfully, and plays nearly everything maxed out at 1080p well.
Stays relatively cool and quiet under gaming load. I'd mess with the fan profiles a bit to get it perfect.

Please note: I do not have the box or any accessories which came with it. I can throw in an HDMI cable if requested. The GPU will be packaged adequately.

spcILnM.jpg

2Q8JcSz.jpg

Item is located in Seattle, Washington USA
Shipping will be calculated based on location. Most likely $6-15 through USPS Priority 1-3 day statewide. International shipping can be arranged, but I'd advise against it.

ASKING [strike]$228[/strike] plus shipping VIA PayPal ONLY

Okay, price drop -- $210 plus shipping this week through PayPal

This is my first post on Tom's Hardware, but if requested I can send you a link to my eBay account if you're wary.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize I should include proof:
Ca7ji3u.jpg

cxMO848.jpg

mrmez

Splendid
I'm sure the card is yours, but lets face it. With the number of scams around, whats to prevent you from.. i dunno... just not posting the card after somebody pays???

The price is ~$100 cheaper than the cheapest 280x I can buy in Aus, and I expect a pretty good deal in the USA too. Just wack it up on crags list etc.

gloom

Reputable
Apr 12, 2014

Because I'm not a scumbag? I'd also prefer my PayPal account (which I have my debit card under) to not get shut down. They're going for around my price on eBay here in the states, even cheaper if you want a card thats been mined with. But, I do in fact have a local sale pending.

Steve Faugue

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013

Same here, I just purchased an MSI R9 270 Gaming but this is a phenomenal price for those looking for a good card.

Status
Not open for further replies.