[WTS] Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckbone

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2012
Hello,

I am looking to sell a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master motherboard (rev 1.0). I bought this from MicroCenter in February. About a month and a half ago, it suddenly wouldn't post, and after some troubleshooting (culminating in buying a replacement Aorus Master) I opened an RMA with Gigabyte and sent it in. The mobo has since been repaired by Gigabyte and returned to me. As I already have another Aorus Master, I have no need for this one. Thus, my loss is your gain!

This listing includes everything pictured, such as the original box, manual, antenna, all bagged components, etc. (most all of it is unused stuff from the newer board). You even get 2x the stickers as I'm including the ones from both boxes... what a deal!

I can certainly provide all of the RMA details, including the RMA reference number and of course you can look it up on the Gigabyte website using the serial number as well. I have not tested the board since taking delivery back from Gigabyte, and it will be shipped to you in the original anti-static package they returned it in.

Hopefully someone on here is willing to take a chance on a Gigabyte RMA for a good discount. I have no use for this but would love to see it find a new home; it's a great board!

Asking $270 shipped. I am located in Manhattan, but am willing to ship international provided it's not too cumbersome on my part (please add an extra $10 for shipping international). I can do Paypal, Venmo, and apparently also something called Zelle.

Thank you!

7gLmmb1.jpeg

chuckbone

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2012
Still available. I am leaving town for a couple months after the holidays and would love to see this gone before then.

Price is $200 shipped obo. Come get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.