WTS, i5 4690k, Msi z97 Gaming 5 Mobo, Corsair Veng

MDXX

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
http://imgur.com/a/debuN

USA Only

Hello, i recently switched to Ryzen so i would like to be rid of these old components i wont be using anymore. At the time of purchase these were all new. I had the i5 OC to 4.4 never tried anything higher and i ran that for about 2-3 months. Its mainly been on default clock settings most of its life. For my whole ownership of it, it was under a Hyper 212 evo and a H100i GTX water cooler.

The Msi z97 gaming 5 i bent a pin on the USB 3.0 front panel connector on the motherboard. Maybe you can get it back but i didnt bother. So i wanted to add that in. On that back theres a slight scuff mark where i over tightened a cpu cooler nut on when i first got it. But ive had no issues with cpu or the motherboard. Other than those two things it works like it should

The ram you can see the model numbers on them but its Dual channel ddr3 2x 8gb sticks.

Im asking 275$~ or you can pm me an offer if you wish. If you have any questions feel free or if you would like specific pictures of a part let me know. Thanks!

EDIT: Forgot to add that the motherboard wont be shipping with anything but the mobo and the sli bridge. Ive used all the sata cables for other projects.

EDIT 2: Added Signature to listings

EDIT 3: Removed bad pic album and re uploaded with correct proof

jeff_macon

Prominent
Aug 15, 2017
I'm interested in the it CPU if you're willing to seperate it. Please pm me a price shipped for it. I'm located in Columbus, Georgia and have things to trade also. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS