[WTS] "Just add RAM and SSD," AMD FX-8350- Asus Sabertooth 990FX - EVGA GeForce GTX 580

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeO88

Reputable
Mar 20, 2014
Tom's Hardware Community,
I got advice for this build about a year ago from the community here on these forums. A new home and a new baby later (With another on the way!) I find that my financial priorities have shifted.

With that, I am offering for sale my partially built rig. All of the parts were purchased brand new from either Amazon or Newegg and I could include the receipts if need be. The GPU and sound card will be shucked from my current computer, otherwise, all of the parts listed have never had power through them, but, have been installed into the tower.

The list is as follows:

Brand New Installed into tower:
NZXT Phantom ATX Full Tower (Black and Orange)
Asus Sabertooth 990FX
Arctic Silver Thermal Compound
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 Plus 1000w Power Supply
AMD FX-8350
Corsair H100i Liquid Cooling

Shucked from current build:
EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Fermi 1536mb
X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champoin Series

Shipping will be from NE Pennsylvania and I will only be shipping to the USA.

All above items will be packed, shipped and insured through my local UPS store.

Payment will be arranged solely via PayPal. If anyone would feel more comfortable with me setting up an Ebay auction, I would be more than happy to do so.

I'm open to any fair offers, so, please, just send me a PM!

Thanks!

-Mike.

f0aDrHgRj

exFPOKwZj

ipq0FEW4j

pavhu3xOj

pdTPpzKUj

Solution
A couple of things pertaining to this.

1. The date is actually wrong...lol.

2. The paper is impossible to read except for on the last picture...and is getting clipped a bit FYI.

3. When you say that you did or started this build last year, but never finished it...is that correct? So, how long have the parts been sitting without ever having power go through them? Unless I read that wrong.

NBSN

Admirable
A couple of things pertaining to this.

1. The date is actually wrong...lol.

2. The paper is impossible to read except for on the last picture...and is getting clipped a bit FYI.

3. When you say that you did or started this build last year, but never finished it...is that correct? So, how long have the parts been sitting without ever having power go through them? Unless I read that wrong.

Solution

MikeO88

Reputable
Mar 20, 2014

MikeO88

Reputable
Mar 20, 2014
Hah, I asked my wife what the date was and copied down her answer without checking.

Regardless, the parts have been sitting since around April of 2014. I assembled what I could though never powered anything up.

The GPU and soundcard are running on my current build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS