[WTS] Msi 8GB RX 580 Armor MK2 OC GPU (unused) - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefinitelyNotTom

Respectable
Jul 20, 2017
fCdzPj.jpg

Hi, I am wanting to sell my 8GB RX 580 video card.

This is the mk2 version, which has better reviews than other versions.

It is unopened. I cut a bit of the plastic wrap off to peel the upc sticker off and send in for a rebate, but the plastic is still in tact in most areas, to where it's obvious it hasn't been opened. I originally planned to keep it.

I am only willing to ship within the US.

I'm asking $225 (which includes shipping), but it depends on how it is paid for.

Thanks!

DefinitelyNotTom

Respectable
Jul 20, 2017
Bumping and reminding there are ways I can take less. I've had 3 or 4 people offer me $250+ elsewhere, but there would be more fees on those, so would rather sell here.

DefinitelyNotTom

Respectable
Jul 20, 2017
Just a head's up that you could get an even better deal Wednesday (8/8/18) because I have it listed on ebay, who is running a 15% off promotion then. Even at the $260 price listed here it would be all the way down to $221, and I could possibly take less if we arrange it well, where you sue a special link I have. I'm considering listing my brad new gtx 1060, as well.

D

Deleted member 362816

Hello I am interested in this item I'm located in Iowa please personal message me the best price shipped here would pay via PayPal

DefinitelyNotTom

Respectable
Jul 20, 2017
What I am asking at this point is $240, with no charge for shipping, if anyone is interested. Again, it's a good version of the rx 580. I'd keep it myself, since the program that's better with nvidia will have a new version soon, but I already panicked and bought a gtx 1060, and am just trying to get close ton breaking even. I am losing money on it. Brand new card, other than the upc sent in for rebate when I thought I was keeping it.

DefinitelyNotTom

Respectable
Jul 20, 2017
Really need to sell this just to get it over with. I could accept $225, which is what I paid on a very good deal on it (after I waited on the rebate and did a cashback deal and other hoops) and then I'd be losing the fees and shipping out of it.

Again, the one that keeps going on good sales is a worse model of this and even then it's above $225.

D

Deleted member 217926

The mining boom is over. There's no making money on used GPUs anymore. And yes you bought it so it's used even if it's not open. People who buy parts here are more tech savvy than ebay buyers. This exact card is $229 brand new right now and it comes with a game bundle. So why would I give you the same price? If you want the card to sell here it needs to be a legitimate deal. Otherwise it's going to sit here for months.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137118&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker,%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

With new Nvidia cards coming soon and no answer from AMD even on the drawing board this card is not going back up in price. Sorry. Try ebay if you want to nickel and dime it.

DefinitelyNotTom

Respectable
Jul 20, 2017
Wrong. You made the same mistake countless people kept making. The card you linked to is a worse version, thus why I made a point of mentioning this is the mk2 version. (just noticed that during your lecture, you said that tech savvy part, when you linked to the wrong card...)

That's why I even bought it originally. People were pointing out that the regular armor card (the one you linked to) is not nearly as good. I believe they said it's both hotter and louder, whereas this one is a good card.

I already sold it (for more than $225), anyway.

And as far as everyone emphasizing "brand new" on the cards they link to, this was brand new, as well, other than I sent the upc sticker in. Whether I had sent that in or not is irrelevant when you buy from someone online.

Now I have a gtx 1060 that I am deciding whether to sell or keep.

edit: also, one more point. Interesting you say that "making money" part, after I said multiple times I was losing money on it and had only hoped to break even back at the beginning.

Now for the correct link on newegg: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137290

$280 AR. So if someone is lucky enough to not have to pay newegg tax, yes after waiting for a rebate (trust me... msi rebates take a LONG time to receive) they would have "only" paid $55 more than what I was asking. If they had to pay tax, then before rebate they would have been out an approximate whopping $100 more than my asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.